Patient-Centered Medical Home Designation!
July 27th, 2015
It is with great excitement for us to share with our patients and the community that we have been designated as a Patient-Centered Medical Home for the 3rd year in a row, by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and many more insurances… What this means is that we have spent the last year providing our patients with top care, which has been recognized by the many insurances that our patients have.
What does a Patient-Centered Medical Home mean for you?
There a many benefits that our patients experience:
24/7 Access to Healthcare
· Same day appointments for sick visits
· Evening and Saturday hours
· Dr. Kostecke is ALWAYS on call for you
Communication is EASY!
· Email and patient portal messaging available and readily used
· You will be notified of normal results
· Dr. Kostecke will call you directly with abnormal results
· We will send medical records in a timely manner to specialists, with your permission
Your Child’s Health is our #1 Priority
· We help you plan your child’s care and set goals for care now, and in the future
· Recommend and coordinate care with pediatric specialists
· Provide useful resources for you and your family
We want to thank all of our patients who have given us the opportunity to provide care to their families. The Patient-Centered Medical Home would mean nothing if we didn’t have patients to provide care to!
Learn more about what a Patient-Centered Medical Home is here: