Posts for tag: health and safety
October 23th, 2015
As Halloween approaches Dr. Kostecke wants to make sure that your family is healthy and safe while trick-or-treating! Check out our tips below!
- Make sure your children walk with an adult or in a group
- Carry a flash light so you can see others and cars can see you
- Look both ways before crossing the street, use designated cross walks when available
- As a driver, drive slow in neighborhoods and take extra time to look for kids
Staying Healthy Tips
- Eat a large healthy dinner before trick-or-treating, to avoid overeating candy
- Brush teeth after eating candy
- Only allow your children to eat 1-3 pieces of candy a day
We hope by following this advice everyone has a healthy and safe Halloween!
Also, don’t forget to get your child’s flu shots, call for an appointment today!
Want to learn more about Halloween Safety? Check out this site:
Remember, we are always here to help!
Healthy Kids = Happy Kids!